Battery charger always shows but green, battery only two bar

Reaction score
Hello everyone - totally new to this, but I THINK I've done this right. Battery shows two lit bars, fresh out of box. Plug it into the charger and the indicator light on the charger goes to green immediately. My understanding is it should be red until the battery is fully charged. So, my dilemma is the charger shows green and the battery is two bars (50% if I'm reading this right). Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Frank

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Re: Battery charger always shows but green, battery only two

Yep, something is wrong. Charger should show red light while charging, battery indicators sorta scroll as it charges.

My guess is that the charger isn't making a good contact with the battery contacts, so it's acting as if it's just not connected. Double-check your connections.

Thanks...thought so. It's an Amazon purchase. Going back. New one on the way already.

Frank said:
Hello everyone - totally new to this, but I THINK I've done this right. Battery shows two lit bars, fresh out of box. Plug it into the charger and the indicator light on the charger goes to green immediately. My understanding is it should be red until the battery is fully charged. So, my dilemma is the charger shows green and the battery is two bars (50% if I'm reading this right). Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Frank

Try again, battery at room temp not warm & not frozen. If still green, tap button, release, then press & hold before LED's go out... It should start charging. Good luck.

iDrone (the Very) :idea:

Charger always green regardless of battery connected or not. Battery one bar. Tried the battery turned on, turned off. Nothing. Charger is cold. Amazon sending new one to arrive Monday. Easy.

They're replacing the charger, battery, or both? I'm curious, have you tried connecting your Vision to the Assistant program to look at the battery data? I'm curious if the cells read evenly or if any other tell-tale signs appear. If they read evenly and all look good, then it would appear the charger is suspect.

iDrone (the Very)

An entire aircraft. It's an amazon purchase. I request a new one, they send a label for the return. Arrives tomarrow. Easy.

New one arrived. Charger works. Battery works. All OK.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31