Battery charged, but won't turn on...

Reaction score
I had a bit of a crash and had to replace my compass cable. After this repair, I have charged both my batteries and when insert them, I press the battery button once, then hold it for two seconds till it beeps as you should. The green light under the drone blinks once, then turns right off. The 4 green bars and the red button lights are all on, during this a startup process, but quickly shut off and nothing.

I took it apart again today to make sure all cables inside were intact and connected, all seems good.

Any ideas for repair would be appreciated.

:D
Welcome to the forum.

Sorry you had a crash, you should do an advanced IMU calibration. Then do a fresh compass calibration. Your lights should be back to normal unless internal damage.

Check the small 2 pins that validate the battery. It could bent from the crash and may not have proper contact.

Yes, the battery comes on when it is out of the drone. I have taken a look at the 2 pins and they look great and not bent. Here is a pic of the pins I think you are referring to... https://www.dropbox.com/s/c681chl4wpa3f ... 7.JPG?dl=0

Tell me more about an advanced IMU calibration. I assume this would be completed after I can get power to the drone first, correct?

Other ideas?

I had a bit of a crash and had to replace my compass cable. After this repair, I have charged both my batteries and when insert them, I press the battery button once, then hold it for two seconds till it beeps as you should. The green light under the drone blinks once, then turns right off. The 4 green bars and the red button lights are all on, during this a startup process, but quickly shut off and nothing.

I took it apart again today to make sure all cables inside were intact and connected, all seems good.

Any ideas for repair would be appreciated.
John were you able to solve this problem? I'm facing the same issue...

No solution yet. :(

I am willing to send it to someone for repair. I just think there is anyone local to help me. Any ideas on a trust worthy repair shop?

I'll go out on a limb and guess that one of your ESCs is damaged and is shorting out the 12V supply.

p.s. Local to you where?

Hi there I managed to find the problem. It was a short circuit in a card I changed for one of the motors. You can fix it yourself if you know how to iron weld. It's easy. You can unweld card by card of each motor and see which is creating the problem and fix it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4