Battery Cell Question

Reaction score
When I look at my battery cells on healthy drones it shows cell one around 30 and the other cells very low...... Is something wrong with this?

I also noticed my wattage when flying was dropping at times and turning yellow. What can I do to prevent this??

Can you share a screen capture of what you're seeing in Healthy Drones? We might be able to analyze better. Sounds like it might be a bad battery based on your post. How many times has it been charged? Have you discharged to 8% every 20 charges?

reall concerned about this battery issue. Ive attached one of the reports from healthy drones.

I have others if needed. I just wanted to see what everyone else gets on the reading

I see this in both my lipos. I think it's fairly normal. Pull your volts to the flight screen and keep an eye on it. When it drops to orange just ease off a bit. I see mine fluctuate frequently toward the end of a good long flight. I believe cell one absorbs more stress than the others and thus the reading. Plus no deviations is always good.
Thanks for the advice.

Reactions: skyruss

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20