Battery Cell Problem

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have just stared using Healthy Drones (Now known as AirData) and was looking at some of my flights on it, I have noticed on many flights my 2nd battery has a abnormal voltage in cell 4, I have had flights with the battery since and it is still showing as in the yellow zone, is this bad enough that I should stop using the battery or is the battery safe?
fb379039b62be7b4c5bab0723a3eefea.jpg

Many thanks Luke

Virtually the same for me, except cell 2 instead of cell 4 for you. According to AirNav, it says thats ok, unless on more than one cell. Being a Tech by trade, I'll keep an eye on mine over the next few charge cycles (only 5 cycles as of now to see if the cell balance either reduces or increases on that cell. Past experience tells me it will probably improve over the next few cycles. Just monitor it, but if it starts "pushing the red" maybe a call to DJI support may be in order.

Virtually the same for me, except cell 2 instead of cell 4 for you. According to AirNav, it says thats ok, unless on more than one cell. Being a Tech by trade, I'll keep an eye on mine over the next few charge cycles (only 5 cycles as of now to see if the cell balance either reduces or increases on that cell. Past experience tells me it will probably improve over the next few cycles. Just monitor it, but if it starts "pushing the red" maybe a call to DJI support may be in order.

Ok, The meter has gone up since I started monitoring it from half way green to yellow, I did contact DJI a few days ago about it but the guy had no idea what I was talking about, he then started thinking I was using litchi to fly, and after I told him I wasn't he just told me to set the auto discharge time to 1 day, that really sounds like he knows what he is doing! [emoji23]

Reactions: Fly Mark Fly

Ok, I am really shocked now, I have just investigated how long that cell has been acting up for, what I have just found is shocking...
fc40a2dbfac986bb060c1be93f29b27d.jpg
15e9df9a1a007801ca4dd207b0668bfa.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20