Batteries?

• Thread starter Deleted member 27337
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 27337

Hey guys,

Where can I purchase spare P4 batteries with free shipping and no sales tax besides DJI.com?

Thanks!

eBay if you don't mind paying $50+ more than the usual cost. If you wait until April 1st, some dealers should have them in stock.

Reactions: isopro
Battery shortage is always the issue, with each new release, you might be better off paying more in store, then waiting for DJI to be able to fill all orders...

There isn't a battery shortage. DJI has not sold batteries to dealers other than Apple.

Reactions: isopro
There isn't a battery shortage. DJI has not sold batteries to dealers other than Apple.
back in the Phantom 3 release, it took a while before peoples receive their batteries, it ended up being faster by buying them in store, because DJI was supplying the stores first, before the online orders :) So it is my belief that we can expect a similar situation this time..

back in the Phantom 3 release, it took a while before peoples receive their batteries
True, but we're talking about P4 batteries. People that ordered them from DJI are already receiving them. And, most people who decided to buy them in Apple stores had no trouble finding them.

Reactions: Tobrouk and isopro
True, but we're talking about P4 batteries. People that ordered them from DJI are already receiving them. And, most people who decided to buy them in Apple stores had no trouble finding them.
Guess DJI is learning more with each release, but also Phantom 3 was probably more popular at launch then P4 is. I wish i still had one of them, the weather is starting to get nice again here in northern canada, and i can't fly :(, being the sole parent of 2 toddler and 1 baby does not let me the budget to get a new one before a while :( .

Here is the last shot, I took at the start of this winter with what was my, P3A :)

P/S : This shot was done at -50C with wind chill, aircraft was modified to keep it warm inside.

Attachments

• DJI_0010-Edit.JPG
    DJI_0010-Edit.JPG
    7.2 MB · Views: 260

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31