Batteries do not allow record of pics or vids

Reaction score
Hi
I recently purchased 2 new dji batteries to give me extra flying time.

My original battery works fine records pics and film however when I change to one of the new batteries the camera does not record pics or vids. The Bird flys with no problem and the picture on my device is there but when I go to play back..nothing!

Am I doing something wrong when I changes batteries

Looking forward to your advice

Does the camera appear to be recording video and taking pics in DJI GO? Is this something you've repeated over and over or did it only occur once?

Between the time you turned off the P3S to change batteries until the next power up with the new batt, the app probably did not reconnect properly.

Sometimes, you'll need to exit the app, force stop it in Settings>Apps (for Android) to make sure the app starts off clean.

Between the time you turned off the P3S to change batteries until the next power up with the new batt, the app probably did not reconnect properly.

Sometimes, you'll need to exit the app, force stop it in Settings>Apps (for Android) to make sure the app starts off clean.

Thanks try that today and report back later

Does the camera appear to be recording video and taking pics in DJI GO? Is this something you've repeated over and over or did it only occur once?
When I am flying it seems to be recording when I try to download to edit there is nothing in the app of on my device.

I have only used the batteries a few times at first I thought it was me not recording so made a conscious effort next time to ensure it was recording video and taking pics but still nothing

Hi
I recently purchased 2 new dji batteries to give me extra flying time.

My original battery works fine records pics and film however when I change to one of the new batteries the camera does not record pics or vids. The Bird flys with no problem and the picture on my device is there but when I go to play back..nothing!

Am I doing something wrong when I changes batteries

Looking forward to your advice
does it record to the sd card OK? and if so
will they play back on a pc etc?

Yes, this is weird, what are doing when say downloading.
When you are taking pics and vids you don't need the motors running, in other words one less distraction when testing, when you taking vids, it should display how much time you have been recording.

Rod

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31