Banggood Good??

I had bought few parts once from them. Shipping is all from China and takes long time to get your items. Prices are competitive.

Quality can be questionable at times (Sounds like DJI eh?). Depending on the import place it lands at, LA or San Fran can be telling on how long it takes to get to you too. S.F. generally ships out a lot faster (weeks sometimes) ahead of LA. I had a lot of wigs shipped out of them for some fashion shoot and some were good, but others were really bad, like blond hair on black nets. Some synthetic hair looked like 20 pound fish line. More odd was some were shipped from India to China and then to me off Banggood. Return postage for bad merchandise out of the USA is absurdly priced so it makes it a throwaway.

Longest wait was for some laptop replacement keys where the USA retailer gave me the China shipping tracking details to get me to stop asking "When?" It took 3 months to get them with the holdup being USA Customs in LA.

Bought a ton of drone related stuff from them. For me on the East Coast of the US, I usually get my orders delivered in about two weeks. As for quality, they're just a retailer like WalMart, so their quality is measured in shipping time and responsiveness to problems. Product quality depends on the company that manufactured what you purchased. My three China hobby outlets of choice: Banggood, Hobby King, GearBest.

OK well I'm on the east coast as well so maybe it wont take too long. I ordered a pair of the SJ-V01 Goggles from them. I like Hobby King I order all of my batteries from them. Can't beat their prices on batteries.

Reactions: maxheadspace
Sometimes shipping is slow but I problem. I read somewhere not to rely on customer comments as the negative ines are deleted. Their stuff works well though. I buy quite a bit from them but nothing major so far.
Jim
WA5TEF

Ordered several things from them.. Racing drones, Lil Whoop drones, FPV Goggles and many batteries. About 2 - 2 1/2 weeks to Florida was the average time.. I actually found a place in Ga (Grayson Hobby) that has a ton of stuff that BangGood and GearBest have. And have been ordering from them as of lately. Even had stuff sent 3 day and only cost me $11 more.. Ordered on Tuesday afternoon and was at my door Thursday afternoon.. Just a thought, if that helps getting items to your house faster..

Not too bad. I placed my order on the 5th of April and I got a text from DHL today saying that it will be delivered on Thursday the 13th. That's not too bad from China. But I did pay extra for expedited shipping.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers