Banggood.com or Bangdon't

Reaction score
Being gullible at times, I ordered an Eachine Wizard 220 from Banggood and this was the model that comes alone. I assumed that all that would be needed would be a controller to link up with the onboard receiver. Guess what, when I finally opened the Wizard and had a look inside, no Receiver, just like the box I got from them, the Wizard box had been opened and parts removed, no paperwork, no CD or DVD. In short, your on your own with any order anything from them. Do not expect any Customer Support. They knew the condition of the Wizard when they sent it to me and still sent a totally inferior product. Stay clear of this company and do not expect short mail delivery times, remember it is coming from China almost 100% of the time. Thumbs down on Banggood.com's Customer Support and company integrity.

Reactions: Neon Euc
your can say the same for Gearbest. I've order from Gearbest and received items missing parts. A friend order a part from Gearbest and it never showed up. Gearbest blamed the postal service. So buyer be where.

On a Hubsan forum the same thing has happened to their members. Someone said they get the rejects & sell them off. Only bad reports from them.

I have been with banggood for years and not once have I had a bad product. You just got the odd lemon but don't let that out you off. I ordered from gearbest despite the bad press and it was a phone and smart watch... put it this way... the phone was £115 and 1080p screen, 5.5 inch wide and a dedicated RC blaster to control the tv... and it used litchi and dji go no problems

Sent from my HUAWEI LYO-L01 using PhantomPilots mobile app

If it's coming in from China and it's a battery, and that battery is dead or otherwise needs to be returned, your SOL. Mailing Lipos internationally is against federal law.

And also the receiver was missing? Err.... think.You find that's customs at the airport

Sent from my HUAWEI LYO-L01 using PhantomPilots mobile app

I am talking about the Receiver that is inside all drones and receives it's commands from the Controller you hold in your hand. It would have bee quite the trick for someone to remove the Receiver during shipping so it has to have been either removed or never installed prior to shipping. The black plastic bag the box came in was really usual to be honest, but there was nothing on the package saying that Customs had opened the bag and closed it back up. They normally put a sticker on any package they open to let the Recipient know they opened it.

One bad instance doesn't make a company bad but yes if it happens to me, I won't buy from them again, that's the general mentality. Question is why do we go to these companies? Simple answer is we get better deals. How are they able to make better deals for you? Cut down on handling and shipping, taxes..... or ship you a used or bad item. I don't think they have time to manipulate items, they sell what they get. In short, these companies are dedicated to keep things pushing out. If you are unlucky, you would get a bad or a missing part. I would say that's the risk you take to get parts at a cheaper rate.

Better idea would be to stay with companies like Amazon, eBay, B&H, Best Buy, Frys etc to have better control on returns. My two cents.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: DronerLee
I bought my syma x8c from them and had no problems, but probably wont order from them again because it just takes to long to get my order since it comes on the slow boat from China. But I haven't had any bad experiences with them.

One bad instance doesn't make a company bad but yes if it happens to me, I won't buy from them again, that's the general mentality. Question is why do we go to these companies? Simple answer is we get better deals. How are they able to make better deals for you? Cut down on handling and shipping, taxes..... or ship you a used or bad item. I don't think they have time to manipulate items, they sell what they get. In short, these companies are dedicated to keep things pushing out. If you are unlucky, you would get a bad or a missing part. I would say that's the risk you take to get parts at a cheaper rate.

Better idea would be to stay with companies like Amazon, eBay, B&H, Best Buy, Frys etc to have better control on returns. My two cents.

Hate to rain on your parade and I know you spend alot of time on this Forum making posts and comments about everything written, but, once is once to many in my book. People are all to willing to forgive and forget and that is total BS in my estimation. If we, the consumers stick together and boycott such companies, they will become highly aware of their business practices and correct them. However, if nobody says anything or writes anything, then nothing improves and we all get ripped off. Just for your info, I have bought from Banggood in the past and am waiting on another racer to show up even now.
This is the unit I am now waiting on: Eachine Racer 180 Tilt Rotor FPV Drone F3 350mW 5.8G 40CH VTX 1000TVL and paid extra for the shipping and got some Tariff Protection just for the hell of it, but the surprising thing is that when I bought the TF, the Racer Shipped out almost immediately. This issue is about HONOR and for them to do what is right. Believe me, I did not begin raising hell until after they had mailed out my new racer.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20