Bang Good Brushless Chinese Gimbal

Reaction score
anyone have any advice on this? I just can't get this **** thing to work right. Thought I'd take a quick video and post it here. my gimbal SEEMS to start up and boot, but it aims wacky and shakes and makes noise. I've tried connecting it to the software for the gimbal but nothing seems to work

Any thoughts?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

anyone have any advice on this? I just can't get this **** thing to work right. Thought I'd take a quick video and post it here. my gimbal SEEMS to start up and boot, but it aims wacky and shakes and makes noise. I've tried connecting it to the software for the gimbal but nothing seems to work

Any thoughts?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hi.
I have the same gimbal mounted on a P1.1.1 and is working fine.
The first thing I suggest you is to disconnect the wires from the Naza and verify if the gimbal, with the camera well horizontally balanced at power-up, stabilizes correctly.
If yes, you should double check your connections to the Naza.
It seems you power the gimbal from the Phantom battery: is it correct?
And did you try to power the gimbal connecting the JST AFTER the Phantom inizialization is complete?
As last preliminary check, with gimbal powered off, try to disconnect and re-connect the cables from the controller to the motors(be carefull not to reverse them).

If none of the previous test are successfull, I upload my settings if you want to check with yours.
My firmware is 2.b2.

Attachments

• BGC2_2B2_1.jpg
    BGC2_2B2_1.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 443
  • BGC2_2B2_2.jpg
    BGC2_2B2_2.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 488
  • BGC2_2B2_3.jpg
    BGC2_2B2_3.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 417
It looks like You have the power cables plugged into where the pitch should go, think that's why you also getting that screech sound

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic