Ban from the new DJI site!

Reaction score
Opwan said:
Typical Chinese communism! Good God what a company! :lol:

I'm personally feeling more and more guilty about flying an All-Chinese product. This really sucks. What happened to good ol' American ingenuity?

At least the crappy iPhones are designed in the USA by American engineers, but made by slaves in a Chinese sweatshop. Isn't the Phantom designed by Chinese Commie engineers?

:oops:

Go ahead and limit your purchases to USA-made products only. Maybe we can visit your grass hut and watch your 42" cardboard box with you. And I know your cat was born here, but the irony of the fact that it's a Persian is not lost on me.

It's very simple: If you want to see more American-made products, stop voting for people who happily hamstring American businesses at every turn with regulations and taxes. Americans should be appalled that it is cheaper to build a coffee table in China and ship the 30-lb package to America than it is to build it here.

Finally, a person who calls an iPhone a "crappy iPhone" has never turned one on. They are well made. Yes, they are made in China, but they're well made. Just like in America, you get the Chinese product that you pay for.

BobUnplugged said:
It's very simple: If you want to see more American-made products, stop voting for people who happily hamstring American businesses at every turn with regulations and taxes. Americans should be appalled that it is cheaper to build a coffee table in China and ship the 30-lb package to America than it is to build it here.

Many huge American companies like Apple and Microsoft avoid paying BILLIONS in taxes, which allows them to stay inside our borders and FLOURISH. Here's a report on 18 large U.S. companies that avoided $92 BILLION in taxes in 2013:

http://rt.com/business/avoid-taxes-billion-92-216/

Finally, a person who calls an iPhone a "crappy iPhone" has never turned one on. They are well made. Yes, they are made in China, but they're well made. Just like in America, you get the Chinese product that you pay for.

Have you heard about "Bend-Gate"? iPhone should be relabeled "Overpriced iCrap for Teen Girls". I only buy Samsung phones and I've never been let down. I use my GS5 for FPV on my Vision+ without worries or glitches. My friend used his iPhone 4S and he crashed his Phantom within a week, screen locked up on him. Facts speak for themselves! :mrgreen:

I'm planning on getting the Samsung Note 4 (2550x1440 display) when it's released and using it with the Gear VR headset for the ultimate in FPV piloting. Jealous much? :D

Opwan said:
I was just kicked off the new DJI forum! :D I guess when you have anything bad to say about their products they just kick you out! :roll: Typical Chinese communism! Good God what a company! :lol: :lol:

After insulting the moderator after they offered to help you, I don't blame them for banning you. You have been going from one forum to the next trashing DJI and their products because according to you, you had a "flyaway". Even though in a previous post you state "I've lost a few dozen machines... due to glitches and my ******* mistakes...". DJI's forum is the second or third I have seen you go on threatening lawsuits and bragging about your previous legal experiences, including the imaginary $300,000 you say you got in a product liability settlement. Hopefully you will be banned from this site soon, until then I'll put you on ignore.

Jstic said:
Opwan said:
I was just kicked off the new DJI forum! :D I guess when you have anything bad to say about their products they just kick you out! :roll: Typical Chinese communism! Good God what a company! :lol: :lol:

After insulting the moderator after they offered to help you, I don't blame them for banning you. You have been going from one forum to the next trashing DJI and their products because according to you, you had a "flyaway". Even though in a previous post you state "I've lost a few dozen machines... due to glitches and my ******* mistakes...". DJI's forum is the second or third I have seen you go on threatening lawsuits and bragging about your previous legal experiences, including the imaginary $300,000 you say you got in a product liability settlement. Hopefully you will be banned from this site soon, until then I'll put you on ignore.

+1

MadMitch88 said:
BobUnplugged said:

Many huge American companies like Apple and Microsoft avoid paying BILLIONS in taxes, which allows them to stay inside our borders and FLOURISH. Here's a report on 18 large U.S. companies that avoided $92 BILLION in taxes in 2013:

http://rt.com/business/avoid-taxes-billion-92-216/

Have you heard about "Bend-Gate"? iPhone should be relabeled "Overpriced iCrap for Teen Girls". I only buy Samsung phones and I've never been let down. I use my GS5 for FPV on my Vision+ without worries or glitches. My friend used his iPhone 4S and he crashed his Phantom within a week, screen locked up on him. Facts speak for themselves! :mrgreen:

I'm planning on getting the Samsung Note 4 (2550x1440 display) when it's released and using it with the Gear VR headset for the ultimate in FPV piloting. Jealous much? :D

Here goes another holy war... Apparently you didn't read the part where the bending is rare, takes an unusual amount of force... Just admit you like Samsung phones more and get over it. I can do it... I like iPhones better... Samsung makes a fine phone. Just like my iPhone 6 plus better :)

Jstic said:
Opwan said:

I had a feeling this is why he got the ban hammer. Thanks for pointing it out. One less irresponsible manchild we can stay clear of.

Be sure and post in the correct area and keep it civil in here. Getting tired of locking threads due to fighting.

Opwan said:
Jstic said:
Opwan said:

Yea they were gonna help me by making me spend ANOTHER 3 grand. Sorry my momma didn't raise a fool, did yours? The machines I've lost over 35 years were stuff you actually had to fly, and yea I've put 1 or 2 in the ground flying inverted 10 feet off the ground. Course an out of box flyer as yourself really doesn't know what true flying is. Look maw I can fly a hands off machine! Legal Eagle strikes again. :D

You've already been warned once. Be civil or you'll be taking a vacation from this forum...

-slinger

If others are bashing you feel free to hit the report button and we will deal with it. The reason you are getting static is due to your colorful wording, instigating/trolling and the bashing of other members. Whether it be directly or indirectly, it really doesn't matter as it's all unacceptable. You may post your opinions, just do it with a little tact and all will be well.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic