balancing props

Reaction score
On my lasts set of props to balance them I sanded down he heavy side which made it thin and pitted so a friend used white paint which. Was really close in color on the bottom side of the prop and he sprayed the light side several coats and now they are really smooth and balanced perfect we just did mine and they worked great really smooth Also downloaded the app for vibration on my phone and as smooth as a baby's butt hope this helps you all . sanding does work but 2 of my blades were real thin , maybe do both sanding and painting to a stubborn blade to get it real close have fun

A small piece of scotc h tape over the leading edge works well and gives a little bit of protection to the end edge. Keep it as small and close to the end as possible.

Hi im a new user/owner of phantom .It would be great if you point me out a prop balancer and new props for my rc.
Thanks in advance!

Yes I use the Dubro also just look at the prop and u will see to use the cone side of the rubber mount on the side of the prop the doesn't have the flat spots on the prop and you will get it dead on balancing

I'll put in a vote for the Du Bro prop balancer also, works great and feels very accurate. Have balanced 3 complete sets of props.

Gizmo3000 said:
I found some thick CA glue will also do the trick.. and almost no wait for drying!

CA glue. What is CA glue?

auck said:
pwright said:
cyanoacrylate

basically superglue.

Yup,. tho it's available in different consistencies - thin to thick, . thicker goes on thick and obviously has more weight to it

sold alongside it is Activator spray, you spay it onto the glue and it hardens immediately!

Lots available online, but almost any hobby store will carry it.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic