Bag/Backpack for P3S

Reaction score
Ipswich, Suffolk, United Kingdom of GB & NI
Hi all,

I'm looking for a backpack/bag for my new P3S, but I think some of the ads I'm looking at don't take into account the controller/phone clamp design, as they say the bag/backpack is for P1/2/3/4 etc, and the controllers vary a bit in shape.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a suitable storage/transport solution for my drone? Nothing too expensive, I'm not taking it onto an airliner so spending £50+ is not gonna happen!

Many thanks in advance,

You can find a bunch of good options here.

Right on -- I don't sell backpacks. Those are just links to backpacks other P3S pilots are using. You can probably find many of them on the UK Amazon site or eBay.

Last edited:
Hi Suffolkfox, I have just bought a cheap backpack off amazon, should be arriving today, I'll upload some pics & let you know what I think when / if it arrives ;)

Edit: That was good timing, it's just turned up!

Last edited:
I bought this one for £35.99
LJSM Universal Shoulder Bag Backpack Case For: Amazon.co.uk: Camera & Photo

I will attempt to upload some pics.

It is a fabric backpack, not one of the plastic hardshell ones, looks more like a normal backpack, which I prefer.

Outside has a large zipped pocket on the front, velcro pocket on one side, net on the other.
Inside of the flap has a velcro pocket.
Bag has polystyrene cutouts with space for the Phantom, controller, 3 spare batteries and an accessories/tablet slot.

I removed the clamp from the ball joint on the controller as it is a very tight fit, however that only takes a few seconds.
There is a separate piece of foam/polystyrene to place over the top of everything before closing, build quality seems ok for the price.

Only downside I have noticed is that the props seem too large to fit somewhere in the main compartment so they will have to go in one of the pockets or the net, just leaves them a bit more exposed than being in a cutout inside.

Hope that helps,

Ian.

Attachments

• IMG_5028.JPG
    IMG_5028.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 254
  • IMG_5029.JPG
    IMG_5029.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 234
  • IMG_5030.JPG
    IMG_5030.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 280
Yeah you can probably get it cheaper, I wanted it to arrive by the weekend so paid slightly more for one with Amazon prime delivery. Think there was another one that looked the same for £30 when I looked.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl