Bad video quality with Headplay

Reaction score
The display in the goggles say 720p. Not too impressed with the video quality. It's really grainy with large blurry pixels visible. I am using polar pro filters and changed from ND8 to ND4. That seemed to help a little so maybe it's a lighting issue? Any other thoughts?

The display in the goggles say 720p. Not too impressed with the video quality. It's really grainy with large blurry pixels visible. I am using polar pro filters and changed from ND8 to ND4. That seemed to help a little so maybe it's a lighting issue? Any other thoughts?
You have to have good lighting for these cameras to get good video.

Maybe you are using a P3A which has a low downlink bitrate?

Yes P3A. I mean it's REALLY grainy. Video on my cell phone looks better (factoring smaller screen size) than on Headplay.

HeadPlay will never look correct with the P3A... should have gotten the P3P

I wonder how much of the problem is because I just notice artifacts more because the screen is so large. A review was done here
and he also mentioned the "artifacts and blocking" that was noticeable to him too - and looks like he has the P3P.

Attachments

• upload_2016-2-24_20-33-13.gif
    upload_2016-2-24_20-33-13.gif
    1.6 KB · Views: 368

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20