Bad video feed on DJI go

Reaction score
So I'm trying to narrow this down I just replace a new Gimbal and camera system on my professional. The picture looks good for about the first minute and then it goes to cutting out pretty bad I get green lines and it distorts. Kind of hard to explain but Cuts in and out making all different kinds of colors on the screen I don't lose picture but it just looks like a big mess. I'm currently using a Galaxy Note 5 my question is before I had the professional I had a standard and my Note 5 work flawlessly is it because it's pushing a higher resolution is it my device I'm using? Or could it be a camera issue?

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
It sounds like an issue with your device. See if you're able to reproduce this issue when using a different device.

Reactions: KthP3
Reaction score
Yea kind what I was thinking I got arrangements to test out a fiends ipad mini 2 tomorrow.. Guess that will narrow it down. just curious if anyone else had same problem. just odd how standard worked no issues

Reaction score
I have the dji phantom 3 advanced and use my Samsung note 5 and I have had these same issues with the screen displaying lines of colors coming across, in the beginning I had no problem but lately it's a hit or mix.

Sent from my SM-N920T using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: KthP3
Reaction score
So I got to try out a friend's iPhone 7 today. Safe to say it's the device I'm using. Worked flawlessly. I have a new Apple mini 4 on the way ;)

Sent from my SM-N920V using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Oso
Reaction score
Yep sounds like the same issue I was having. Apparently DJI has a thing for Apple LOL. I hate Apple but giving in for this tablet just to fly. Has a lot more options and a better layout as well on DJI app

Sent from my SM-N920V using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reaction score
I had the same issue after upgrading to the latest firmware (released in June - but didn't get around to it til last week). I read somewhere to completely uninstall the Go App and re-download it from the App Store. It seemed to have fixed my issue -- but only tested it indoors for about 5 minutes. Previously with the remote right next to the Phantom, it would have really bad video drop-out. After the upgrade, I was at least 20 feet away for about 5 minutes without drop out. Give it a try.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JbroDrone