Bad reading to card.

Reaction score
Hi, I went on a trip the last few days and at the start my video recording was fine, although iv been dogged with poor reception no matter what I try, and the last day the video that was recorded was all stuttery- normally with poor reception I still get fine video. Now it is actually stuffing up the video which is really frustrating. I noticed that il be recording then all of a sudden on the screen it doesnt show any values for shutter, aperture, card etc.. it has been hot so I wonder of the drone is just overheating? Anyone seen this issue before?

Hi, I went on a trip the last few days and at the start my video recording was fine, although iv been dogged with poor reception no matter what I try, and the last day the video that was recorded was all stuttery- normally with poor reception I still get fine video. Now it is actually stuffing up the video which is really frustrating. I noticed that il be recording then all of a sudden on the screen it doesnt show any values for shutter, aperture, card etc.. it has been hot so I wonder of the drone is just overheating? Anyone seen this issue before?
Often issues like these are related to a faulty ribbon cable.

Its also possible that your sd card is starting to go. A new card might solve this issue.

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.