Bad crash red beeping leds no response. TY advance

Reaction score
Hi guys and gals I need some help. I HAVR A DJI PHANTOM 2 VISION +I had a pretty bad crash that involved 2 props broken battery flying out about 25feet camera ribbon broke of course camera comming apart finding it 30ft away in the snow and thats about it. So I get home put in a charged different battery abd I get nothing but red beeps on all four legs. I took the top hull off and the wifi module is bent. How? I dont know because the top dome, frame did not break there. Motors do not run and the controller does nothing to the phantom NO RESPONSE. I hooked it up to NAZA same issue it does not reconize the phantom. THE BIRD CRASHED FROM 250FT WITH NO CONTROL AS FAST AS It WOULD GO INTO THE PAVEMENT. I was on a auto flight. Everything was great until I picked my controller and with my heavy winter coat flipped the switch to manual. All my fault had no time to recover. I looked at all conections. Everything looks good. IM LOST.

motoman3434 said:
Hi guys and gals I need some help. I HAVR A DJI PHANTOM 2 VISION +I had a pretty bad crash that involved 2 props broken battery flying out about 25feet camera ribbon broke of course camera comming apart finding it 30ft away in the snow and thats about it. So I get home put in a charged different battery abd I get nothing but red beeps on all four legs. I took the top hull off and the wifi module is bent. How? I dont know because the top dome, frame did not break there. Motors do not run and the controller does nothing to the phantom NO RESPONSE. I hooked it up to NAZA same issue it does not reconize the phantom. THE BIRD CRASHED FROM 250FT WITH NO CONTROL AS FAST AS It WOULD GO INTO THE PAVEMENT. I was on a auto flight. Everything was great until I picked my controller and with my heavy winter coat flipped the switch to manual. All my fault had no time to recover. I looked at all conections. Everything looks good. IM LOST.

Thats a bad crash.... Expect to need just about a new everything.

With that much damage, my guess is the repairs will equal or exceed the cost of an entirely new P2V+. And unless this was a P2V+v3 with the upgraded ESC boards, motors and props, you won't be able to use any of the current undamaged ones as spares for the new one. Bad luck. Make sure you always change the S1 down-most position to "Failsafe" mode rather than the "Manual" default mode if flying in NAZA. Then, inadvertently throwing that switch to the down-most position won't be deadly. it's crazy that DJI has chosen that switch default to be Manual mode instead of Failsafe mode.

Thank you. I switched naza modulars from my fc40 to pv2+ and im still getting red flashing and beebing on all 4 legs at the same time with no response from the naza software or controller. So after calling UAV direct in TX they mentioned the board. Your thoughts?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj