Bad Businesses

Reaction score
This site offers batteries for DJI drones at discounted prices. EasyDroneParts
When I received the battery and saw that it was not OEM I tried to call and set up a return for refund. Upon calling the 18774155676 number, I was informed through the automated voicing that you cannot speak to a real person directly, you have to email them at [email protected]. I emailed, they responded within a few days and tried to convince me to keep the battery as it was made in the same factory as the OEM DJI batteries were. I declined and asked for a refund, which they sent an email with a link to a google documents form to fill out for the return/ refund process.
Need Help With Your Order?

It has been 2 and 1/2 weeks since and I have not gotten back a response or mailing instructions. I have emailed them multiple times and received on reply saying "sorry for the delay, instructions will be sent soon."
That was a week ago.

Their refund policy states you have 30 days. After that they are unable to provide a refund. I believe they are trying to wait out the 30 days and not provide the refund.
Please stay away from this company (so called) if you can.

Reactions: esa
Call your credit card company and tell them thats a fraudulent charge from your account

That may be fraudulent advice.
But most credit cards provide a legal means of protection for your purchase.
Just contact the credit card company and ask what they can do for you.

Im just saying, if you get your money bck just return to shippers address and your all set

Shouldnt order those cheap batteries because they wont upgrade with the firmware for your drone and become a paperweight

Call your credit card company and tell them thats a fraudulent charge from your account
That may be fraudulent advice.
But most credit cards provide a legal means of protection for your purchase.
Just contact the credit card company and ask what they can do for you.
Im just saying, if you get your money bck just return to shippers address and your all set
As a retailer who honors credit cards, we are contacted when someone makes a claim. We are then given the opportunity to provide proof that the person authorized the charge.
If the OP simply tells his card issuer that it is a fraudulent charge, and the retailer provides proof that the OP authorized the charge, he/she may be found to be commiting fraud.
I'm just saying, all he/she has to do is file a non-fraudulent complaint with the card issuer that the retailer is not responding, and they will force the issue.

While I appreciate the feedback, I will say you all are missing the point. I started this post to simply say this: if you see adds for EasyDroneParts, think twice before ordering from them.

Re Fradulant Charge: If the retailer is selling counterfeit goods as OEM, they are absolutely committing fraud. And Li-Po batteries are not something you want to go cheap on -- for many reasons!

Call your credit card company -- you usually have 90 days from date of purchase.

Do you have a postal address for easydroneparts? I'm trying to return a battery and they will not respond to anything I do or say. It's been over six weeks and the battery they sent never even worked. There is no way to get an address for them.

Do you have a postal address for easydroneparts? I'm trying to return a battery and they will not respond to anything I do or say. It's been over six weeks and the battery they sent never even worked. There is no way to get an address for them.
Let me dig and see if I saved anything, I had to keep emailing them in order to get them to reply with a return address label.

UPDATE:
Ok, I did save some of the emails that I sent to them, but none originating from easydroneparts, including the email they sent with the return label

Keep emailing them (multiple times) to get them to reply and give you a link to a google document form with questions about the order and about the return request:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfnHnKbJCzq6a-WC1BlnySuoTOsuZXxyer8dYaJjW0h1U6HFw/viewform
( FYI their return policy states item(s) must be returned within 30 days for a refund, but I'd advise that you keep at it with them to get them to give you a refund for a defective product.)

After filling this out and sending it to them, they should send you a return label via attached to an email, but you may have to (again) email them several times.

Wish I had more to pass on. I know calling the number doesn't help as they never have a real person answer the line.

Last edited:
Before you make a purchase from an unknown online source, you can go to resellerratings.com
Type in the address or name of the company and view ratings.
No guarantee, but it's something. I have ruled out some this way.
Sorry for your troubles, though.

Just ordered a lens hood for a P4P and EasyDroneParts.com has now sent me the wrong lens hood, twice. The replacement item was sent to an incorrect address (Brooklyn, I live in Denver) and now I have two lens hoods for a Phantom 3 that I can't use. I've replied to their emails numerous times but replies are spotty at best, and typically useless.

If you're thinking about buying something from EasyDroneParts.com I would absolutely think twice about it.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl