Bad battery ?

Reaction score
Got a new DJI battery from camrise thru Amazon. Four green lights light up four times in sequence then first green light blinks three times and goes out. I’m guessing bad battery. I have to pay for return shipping to camrise. Think I’ll be buying from B.B. in the future if they price match amazon.

Have you charged it?

Reactions: JoBe
Perform this test
battery.png

When I do the test the first green light blinks five times then all four green light up. When I put it in the drone first green lights up then all four green the only the first green. All lights then turn off. Drone will not power up but does power up with my original battery Thing I got a bad one. Thanks

Won’t take a charge. Old battery will so it’s not the charger
are you leaving it on the charge long enough to show in the lights?

are you leaving it on the charge long enough to show in the lights?

Had it on for about half an hour lights never came on. Should I leave it on longer. When I got it a week ago 1 1/2 lights were on when I tested it

Try pressing the power button while on the charger. Sometimes I need to do that to get it started.

Try pressing the power button while on the charger. Sometimes I need to do that to get it started.

Tried that about 30 different time lol. Left it on 2 1/2 hours tonight. No go. Shipping it back tomorrow. Thanks all for your input. Must have go a bad one.

Reactions: JoBe
Tried that about 30 different time lol. Left it on 2 1/2 hours tonight. No go. Shipping it back tomorrow. Thanks all for your input. Must have go a bad one.
Prolly the best plan.

Sent battery back to Camrise via amazon still waiting for a credit. Got one from B&H charged right up.

Camrise? Sounds familiar. Same here, got a battery from them one green at turn on but would never charge up. Amazon answered I returned bought from a different dealer no problems.

Yep got one from B&H. Worked fine. Took almost two weeks to get credited for the Camrise battery

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20