Bad battery?

Reaction score
Hello. I received my bird back today. I wasn’t able to check the battery that was in it when I crashed. I got a look at it today and the pic below shows a significantly lower cell voltage. Any opinions are appreciated. Thanks. David.
f58d35a6ce355f686080a7681796ff2f.jpg

If it’s fresh off the charger I would hover it down to where it forces you to land then see how it looks after recharging. The big clue here is the reported total capacity being significantly below spec. Good chance it’s ready for retirement.

Yep, there is your problem. This is a bit like someone posting that their driving lights on a vehicle are not working properly after a front end collision. The most plausible explanation for this pack not functioning to spec is significant physical damage to cell 1. I would leave it outside away from combustible materials and let it discharge before disposing if it.

Yep, there is your problem. This is a bit like someone posting that their driving lights on a vehicle are not working properly after a front end collision. The most plausible explanation for this pack not functioning to spec is significant physical damage to cell 1. I would leave it outside away from combustible materials and let it discharge before disposing if it.
Maybe use the battery just for updates only or would that still be too much of a risk?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4