Bad artifacts w/Latest Firmware Upgrade?

Reaction score
Anyone else getting these types of artifacts on still photos? This is from the SD card out of my firmware-up-to-date P3S. It is not a computer software import issue as I've downloaded them multiple times with the same result.

Settings were manual mode, ISO 200, shutter speed 2000, RAW Large

01.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Do you have another sdcard to try? Perhaps it's having some kind of issue? Or at least take it out, put it back in a few times perhaps dirty connector? I had an issue with my sdcard where it wouldn't format it and would just say it's full, hit reformat and it'll say it's full. Turn the bird off, put the card so it pops up, then click it back in about 3 times and it works fine. I think some junk might get in that little slot and gonna use a little clear tape over the top to see if that will keep it clean.

All these years and all the technology still brings us back to the methods used to fix an 80's Nintendo system.

I'll give it a try and report back! I will say that the last firmware update caused the camera and gimbal to get incredibly hot to the touch... hope it didn't fry anything.

All these years and all the technology still brings us back to the methods used to fix an 80's Nintendo system.

I'll give it a try and report back! I will say that the last firmware update caused the camera and gimbal to get incredibly hot to the touch... hope it didn't fry anything.

Yea my 80s Nintendo skills kicked in and I thought oh I know how to fix this problem! Rofl...

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl