Backpack

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get a backpack to fit the he Phantom 4 case into in the UK ? Fed up of lugging the case about by the handle

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

This isn't in UK, but I've used the Chinese Cheapy, usually cheaper than a backpack for the DJI Styrofoam beer cooler. I've used one for almost a year with my P3P. They aren't the most spacious, but have way more room than the DJI foam box. These CCs are actually very light, and accommodate most of the stuff you need. However, if you want the best backpack, ThinkTank Helipak is my favorite, after buying the PP Trekker and ProCraft pack also. I still have the ProCraft, I decided to keep it for my P3P because it's very close to what the Helipak offers, for $80 less. There's just a few things I didn't prefer, but it works good overall.

Last edited:
I just ordered this one off the Amazon uk site

13e8e47c99994f1db924ed7773981d81.jpg

Attachments

• File Aug 01, 2 05 15 PM.jpeg
    File Aug 01, 2 05 15 PM.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 422
It will fit in the ThinkTank Airport Helipak. I just got mine a week ago and I'm in love with it. It also comes with customizable dividers in case you decide you don't want to leave it in the factory styrofoam case.

I carried my P4, controller, 3 batteries, iPad Mini, sunshade, Canon 60D DSLR, two Canon lenses, filter case for the P4, 2 sets of props, P4 charger, and the rain jacket that the Helipak includes.

Reactions: GMack
It will fit in the ThinkTank Airport Helipak. I just got mine a week ago and I'm in love with it. It also comes with customizable dividers in case you decide you don't want to leave it in the factory styrofoam case.

I carried my P4, controller, 3 batteries, iPad Mini, sunshade, Canon 60D DSLR, two Canon lenses, filter case for the P4, 2 sets of props, P4 charger, and the rain jacket that the Helipak includes.

Nice bag!

I might get one next month once my sundry P4 purchases die down a bit. Amazon has them for $199.

Thx.

Mack-

Anyone know where I can get a backpack to fit the he Phantom 4 case into in the UK ? Fed up of lugging the case about by the handle

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
I went with the Go Professional backpack for the P4. It has a nice foam insert to securely fit the P4 (not a generic fit), and is well built. Additionally the dimensions will allow me to fit within the 22" x 14" x 9" carry on luggage limit dimensions that airlines have.

I bought this for £40 from local fishing tackle shop. It's an Avidcarp ruckbag. The P4 case fits perfectly into the main compartment. You can put the P4 case inside and then open it without having to remove it from the rucksack. It has 2 side compartments which I would prefer to do without. It also has a solid plastic underside which can rested on damp ground no problem.
349e413ccd0f037e36f951221a3bd0b9.jpg
1bde761274ca5dbc452bbed53f560aff.jpg
8af81f9f78a757c2a822a95adbcb8e31.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I just ordered this one off the Amazon uk site

13e8e47c99994f1db924ed7773981d81.jpg
Did you get it? Your impressions about the quality? Can you post a picture? I have the DJI backpack but I hate it everyday more ... I want something like this! Thanks!

Did you get it? Your impressions about the quality? Can you post a picture? I have the DJI backpack but I hate it everyday more ... I want something like this! Thanks!

I received the PHANTOM-4 hardshell backpack from Tommy Toys on Amazon UK, and it's great, the P4 fits perfectly along with the controller, charger & cable, 2 sets of props, 3 batteries in the slots and 1 in the drone and various extra cables. It's very similar to the DJI Phantom-3 case but a lot cheaper, it was around $65 and shipped directly from the manufacturer in China to me here in the USA.

e93a2eebc2b42a169971ccd000877b28.jpg

88e00f76b31925313d34ca7a00d8bb08.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I received the PHANTOM-4 hardshell backpack from Tommy Toys on Amazon UK, and it's great, the P4 fits perfectly along with the controller, charger & cable, 2 sets of props, 3 batteries in the slots and 1 in the drone and various extra cables. It's very similar to the DJI Phantom-3 case but a lot cheaper.

e93a2eebc2b42a169971ccd000877b28.jpg

Thanks man! That is exactly what I need, I nice replica of the P3 bag. So I suppose you can slide the ipad mini in the front insert near the batteries right? Another trick on the old P3 bag was lifting the top foam to put under the sunshade ...

Yes very similar the DJI P3 case, I have an iPad Air-2, it won't fit but a mini surely will.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31