Backpack/carry case for P4P

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good backpack or carrying case that will hold the P4P with all of its original equipment plus have room for a spare battery or two, some filters, and some spare props?

Thanks!

For best results to this question I would recommend you search this section of the forum for keyword "backpack" you will find many good recommendations. It's a topic that has been covered many times well.
I personally use and like Manfrotto D1.

Cheers

Reactions: gmann21133
I have an ULTIMAXX Backpack Pro II and love it. It came with my P4P bundle. (It looks like a Manfrotto D1 backpack. Not sure what's different.)

I have an ULTIMAXX Backpack Pro II and love it. It came with my P4P bundle. (It looks like a Manfrotto D1 backpack. Not sure what's different.)

Haha I've never seen that one til now but yeah it's a complete D1 ripoff. Might be function wise a liiiittle bit better but I don't know if the build quality is as good. I've got the D1 and love it but it's big and pricy.

I wonder if the Ultimaxx battery holders are big enough for P4 batteries???

Sidenote with that, the D1 battery holders on the flap that opens, are too small for batteries after the P3.

Can anyone recommend a good backpack or carrying case that will hold the P4P with all of its original equipment plus have room for a spare battery or two, some filters, and some spare props?
Check out my list of backpacks/cases here.

Last edited:
Haha I've never seen that one til now but yeah it's a complete D1 ripoff. Might be function wise a liiiittle bit better but I don't know if the build quality is as good. I've got the D1 and love it but it's big and pricy.

I wonder if the Ultimaxx battery holders are big enough for P4 batteries???

Sidenote with that, the D1 battery holders on the flap that opens, are too small for batteries after the P3.
In the Ultimaxx Backpack Pro II, the P4 batteries fit perfectly in the pockets on the main flap. Initially when I got the backpack, it seemed like the pockets were too small, but that was just because the pockets had been flattened during shipping/storage. Eventually I "stretched" out the pockets so they weren't so flat and was able to work the P4 batteries in. It's a little tight and the corners of the batteries can catch on the pocket, but now they go in pretty easily. That's where I keep my two extra P4 batteries.

Thanks!

Thanks for all the suggestions. The reason I posted instead of searching, which I did, was that many of the other posts were about the P4 and I heard that some packs which fit it won't fit the P4P. Not sure if that was true or not.

I ended up ordering this;

Procraft DJI Phantom 2 3 4 Professional Advanced Standard Backpack Travel Case | eBay

I'll post a review after I get it and use it for a while. There is a return ability and I don't like I think I will go the polarpro or perhaps this;

DJI Phantom 4 Backpack - For Phantom 4, 4 Pro & 4 Pro +

Thanks all!

Hello singer, your list is outstanding!! I was just about to write a new post, I am looking for a P4P backpack with room for a DSLR also. Thanks for the support! Kevin

Reactions: msinger
I second the polar pro trekker. In addition to being a well made pack, it opens in the front (strap side) which lets you lay the pack down on it's back and access the main compartment. Check it out.

Just returned the case I ordered from ebay. Didn't seem to fit the P4P and if it did it was going to distort the shape of the pack. Ordered a Manfrotto D1. I'll post an update about how I like it once I get it.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik