Background noise in video

Reaction score
I filmed a beautiful horse farm today, but during the editing on the DJI Go App Movie creator the sound of the drone that was picked up by my iPhone is playing in the background even though I have added music from the app while creating the video on my phone. Does anyone have any idea on how to eliminate the drone noise from playing while the music is playing as well? I was doing some close up work on some fencing and horses and you could hear the props clearly. I had the volume up on my iPhone so I could hear the confirmation click of the shutter while taking pictures and left the volume up high for the video not knowing it would pose a problem.

Thanks in advance for any help on this.

First of all the drones do not record sound , are you getting the video files off the sd card thats mointed on the camera as this is the full quality vid as by your settings in the app as the phone only records the screen capture for quick play back during flight so you can see if your shots are ok , the sd card contains the full vids with no sound and are at much better quality

P4 pro.

I realize the files on the microSD card do not have sound, but during "create a movie" on the DJI go app on my iPhone you can hear the props. I believe now it is because I allowed the app to have access to my microphone. I will
try again this afternoon with that deselected through settings on my iPhone to see if it's correct it.

Thanks for the reply.

P4 pro.

I realize the files on the microSD card do not have sound, but during "create a movie" on the DJI go app on my iPhone you can hear the props. I believe now it is because I allowed the app to have access to my microphone. I will
try again this afternoon with that deselected through settings on my iPhone to see if it's correct it.

Thanks for the reply.
In camera settings turn off mic.

No probs , thats probably the problem but would recommend using the sd card files for the best experience on the dji creator there normally is a option at the bottom to download the sd card files rather than using the screen capture footage this is where you get the full benefit as you can adjust the quality in the app settings to 4k and frame rate and get the best results

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl