Back to Back Litchi Missions

Reaction score
Is it necessary to reboot the aircraft between missions or can a new mission be uploaded as soon as the prior one is finished?

You can run back to back missions on the fly without needing to land. Either cancel it if you chose (switch from P to S on my P4) or wait for it to finish and load the next one.

I would be quite surprised if you had to do anything. Personally, to be sure, I would switch back into P mode (Phantom 3 x) after the first mission completed. COMPLETED. Then switch back to FPV mode, back to Waypoint, switch back to F mode, load 2nd mission, run, and as long as you are aware of the waypoint 1's starting position in relation to you, I think you're good to go. Make doubly sure that Mission one waypoints have been unloaded. (The "X" will erase all waypoints too, but that is an edit function usually).

I have thought of trying this, but after my first mission completes, I'm usally looking at less than 60% battery and I simply will not fly another consecutive mission usually with that being the case.

I would be quite surprised if you had to do anything. Personally, to be sure, I would switch back into P mode (Phantom 3 x) after the first mission completed. COMPLETED. Then switch back to FPV mode, back to Waypoint, switch back to F mode, load 2nd mission, run, and as long as you are aware of the waypoint 1's starting position in relation to you, I think you're good to go. Make doubly sure that Mission one waypoints have been unloaded. (The "X" will erase all waypoints too, but that is an edit function usually).

I have thought of trying this, but after my first mission completes, I'm usally looking at less than 60% battery and I simply will not fly another consecutive mission usually with that being the case.
In my case I have a large area that I need to break down into two separate missions that dependent on the wind conditions, I can either run concurrent or reload with a fresh battery and continue. On a calm day, I can sneak in both on the fly, wait for the first mission to end and then fly over to the start of next mission WP #1, load it up whilst still on the WP screen and continue flying.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31