Back pack for Phantom 2 3d and GoPro

Reaction score
Hello

Im in the UK and wanted a back pack for general storage and transport of my Phantom 2 3D with GoPro.

The better ones are around the £100 mark but ebay is littered with far cheaper alternatives.

Has anyone ever bought a cheaper one from ebay and if so, are they any good and can any be recommended?

Thanks

I bought a cheap eBay backpack from China for around $50 us. It was ok for about a month until the shoulder strap broke and I dropped it along with my phantom. I'm very thankful I wasn't hiking along a cliff or river as I do often at that time.
I've since bought a go professional backpack though more expensive well worth the money. It's very well made and will last. The inside is not soft mushy foam but tough enough to be stored in overhead bin on plane. See my signature for the GPC website. I don't work for them just like the product.

I shared a pic on Twitter with the company where I went with it new years weekend and what I did in video
http://t.co/NJuCTOSdJP

richmix said:
Hello

Im in the UK and wanted a back pack for general storage and transport of my Phantom 2 3D with GoPro.

The better ones are around the £100 mark but ebay is littered with far cheaper alternatives.

Has anyone ever bought a cheaper one from ebay and if so, are they any good and can any be recommended?

Thanks

You lucky Poms!! 40 quid in your country...
This is the fancier KingKong 40. I had to get mine delivered from the UK and NOT cheap..

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from= ... 0&_sacat=0

Phantom%202%20Backpack2.jpg

Phantom%202%20backpack%201.jpg

DJI%20Phantom%20Half%20Load.jpg

Pictured is with the Vision Plus H33D GoPro. Before that, I used it with a P2 GoPro and Black pearl with 3 bats and 1 in the phantom. Great for Trekking and fits in the overhead compartment. Has raincoat too!..

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31