Back from a 3 week trek across Europe. Enjoy!

Reaction score
I just returned from a 3 week production trek across Europe. The P4 was used for establishing shots and support images. We shot in Switzerland, Germany, Austria, and Italy. Thought you might enjoy the images.
Any shots over villages, we had permission of the city. Midway through this sequence we shot a group on top of a bell tower, again we had permission from the city and the Mayor is waving at the drone! This little village had never seen a drone before in action and it made the front page of the regional newspaper the next morning! Fun stuff...

Thanks, I always wanted to visit Europe :)

NoCo Drones

Glad you enjoyed the video! For an American, Europe offers endless possibilities for incredible footage. :)
Perhaps for no other reason than it's exciting to shoot on foreign soil.

Reactions: catoira
Your drone suffers from the tilted horizon issue as well I can see.

Love the video though and the soundtrack pick!

Hmmmm... I don't see a tilted horizon. One shot in Germany may perhaps have a slight tilt, but another scene shot within a few minutes of the one in the video is flat. All of the others are level, although some objects in the frame are at angles that can be deceiving. Thus far, I've not had any glaring issues having shot with the drone for about 4 months. If I get something tilted, it's easily corrected in post. But 90% of the time I'm quite happy with the footage. :)

Hmmmm... I don't see a tilted horizon. One shot in Germany may perhaps have a slight tilt, but another scene shot within a few minutes of the one in the video is flat. All of the others are level, although some objects in the frame are at angles that can be deceiving. Thus far, I've not had any glaring issues having shot with the drone for about 4 months. If I get something tilted, it's easily corrected in post. But 90% of the time I'm quite happy with the footage. :)

Wait, I really like your choice for the song you put on.
Nothing better than a dreamy female voice on electronic music. :)
I already played 4 times because of that alone.

And, I like the video!

The tilt is visible in my opinion through 1:14 - 1:40

I just returned from a 3 week production trek across Europe. The P4 was used for establishing shots and support images. We shot in Switzerland, Germany, Austria, and Italy. Thought you might enjoy the images.
Any shots over villages, we had permission of the city. Midway through this sequence we shot a group on top of a bell tower, again we had permission from the city and the Mayor is waving at the drone! This little village had never seen a drone before in action and it made the front page of the regional newspaper the next morning! Fun stuff...

Im about to go on a trip to Europe myself. I wanted to know the rules of flying are in these foregin countires. I see you mentioned, you got permission of the city. Any advice how to obtain authorization?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20