back control on right stick not responding

Reaction score
Need a little advice/help please. I have a new phantom2 vision (hav`nt flown it yet) got the software problem sorted and did a firmware upgrade etc, on power up I don`t have any response on the right hand stick controlling reverse but does respond on the forward - any help would be appreciated, Brian

BrianTM said:
Need a little advice/help please. I have a new phantom2 vision (hav`nt flown it yet) got the software problem sorted and did a firmware upgrade etc, on power up I don`t have any response on the right hand stick controlling reverse but does respond on the forward - any help would be appreciated, Brian

Good for you catching this before you flew :)

I'm assuming you tried the calibration through the assistant?

if a calibration doesnt sort it then its a faulty unit and will need returning to the seller.

BrianTM said:
My problem is now resolved thank you

BrianTM said:
BrianTM said:
My problem is now resolved thank you

How'd you resolve it... So others might benefit? :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31