Back after almost a year with a new bird and a new attitude

Reaction score
So last year I bought a Phantom 2 Vision and felt disappointed with the video feed distance I was getting, so I decided to go the Phantom 2 with 3D gimbal/GoPro route. There was a lot of bugs with the software and no real Mac support for the controller (if I remember correctly) and I was having real reservations about losing the bird being a novice. So I returned everything and played the waiting game. I'm excited to say that I have just purchased a new Phantom 2 v.2 with Zenmuse 3D gimbal to use with my GoPro 3+ Black. I've read where most bugs are gone (hopefully that the case with the new Phantom 2 v.2). Anyway, still reading a lot here and just love the help you guys give. Since the new bird is my Christmas gift, it'll come gift wrapped so I can't play. Hope to keep learning a lot before it comes in and I hope it's ok to keep asking questions. Happy Holidays!

Re: Back after almost a year with a new bird and a new attit

Good choice! The P2 is great nowadays, even the props are upgraded and give a more reliable flight behaviour.
I have the P2 version 1 but it is almost perfect, only some minor vibrations I have to work on. But as a flying machine it is very reliable, as long as you keep it within the limits set by DJI, calibrate with the assistant software, and do the pre flight checks, you're all good.

welcome back :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4