B4ufly app

Reaction score
I got the Faa app today and found out I can't fly at my house anymore there is 3 airports within 5 miles of me I never knew of these I have been flying at home for over a year and now I have to contact these airports to do this I am going to investigate these so called airports I have lived here 15 years and never knew they were there

I got the Faa app today and found out I can't fly at my house anymore there is 3 airports within 5 miles of me I never knew of these I have been flying at home for over a year and now I have to contact these airports to do this I am going to investigate these so called airports I have lived here 15 years and never knew they were there
Go here: VFR Raster Charts
and download the sectional for your area.
Find your house and look at the "airports" near you.

Actually, here is a better site. It works with your home computer or a mobile device. It provides you with not only sectionals, but also a lot of other useful information.
VFRMAP - Digital Aeronautical Charts
if the airports near you have the magenta circle around them, they are "real" airports. I live within the circle for my local airport and fly all the time on my property. It's not a problem unless you are very close.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav