B&H Orders for P2V+

Reaction score
Has anyone gotten notification of P2V+ shipment from B&H?

I placed my order on Apr 9th. Just got a note from B&H:

Dear XXXXX XXXXX:

You placed order #XXXXXXXXXX on 04/09/14.

One or more items from this purchase are still out of stock as we haven't
yet received the merchandise from our supplier. We are sorry for any
inconvenience this may have caused. We will keep you posted periodically.

We appreciate your patience and patronage. Feel free to contact us with any
questions or comments about this order.

No one has them now at the $1300 price point. Only ones available are at the $15-1600 price point at Amazon vendors. No idea how long this will last. Coming on a slow boat from China.

Hovtech said:
No one has them now at the $1300 price point. Only ones available are at the $15-1600 price point at Amazon vendors. No idea how long this will last. Coming on a slow boat from China.

DJI web site has them for the $1300 price point, but I don't know if I trust DJI's customer service. I would rather wait for B&H.

Given what I read on here, DJI customer service is dismal at best.

yawnalot29 said:
Hovtech said:

DJI web site has them for the $1300 price point, but I don't know if I trust DJI's customer service. I would rather wait for B&H.

DJI shows out of stock

yawnalot29 said:
Hovtech said:

I read all the bad customer reviews on Dji's Customer Service. I went ahead and ordered my P2V from the LA Office. My experience was OK. I received a P2V on 4/2/14 and on the following Sunday 4/6/14 they came out with the Plus version. Needless to say I was not happy. I returned my P2V to them and they received it on 4/10/14 and my Credit Card was credited on 4/22/14. Not bad. They returned every email I sent within a couple of days. I cannot complain.

If I order the P2V + I will get it locally. There are a lot of Hobby Shops in SE Michigan selling them now.

I'll continue to use my original Phantom 1. It flies like a champ!!

I had pre-ordered but canceled, their website now says they have them in-stock so I assume they are shipping them.

I had an order with B&H, canceled it when I didn't want to wait for their holiday vacation. I found one at RCDEPOTHobbies.com, which was delivered on Thursday. I just checked their website:
(whew!)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-04-27 at 1.23.18 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-04-27 at 1.23.18 PM.png
    89.1 KB · Views: 572
Checked my order status today and saw this:

In stock, order sent to warehouse

So I guess it should be shipping out today.

I placed my order on Apr 9th and kept it.

yawnalot29 said:
Checked my order status today and saw this:

In stock, order sent to warehouse

So I guess it should be shipping out today.

I placed my order on Apr 9th and kept it.

I received this as well today. Hopefully we get it soon

Update:

Got an email from B&H just now indicating my order has been shipped (tracking number included).

Expected May 2nd delivery.

Woo Hoo! Can't wait!

I placed my order Saturday evening and it is due May 2 (Friday) also. I double checked with B&H today and if there is a problem, even something like a bad camera with jello effect it can be returned within 30 days. I sure like their service. I returned a Pv2 and go pro (those were never opened) and ordered the plus after it was announced. They issued a refund for the PV2 no problem whatsoever.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31