Awesome new sun shade

Reaction score
Custom sun shade! Who's jealous
13077053_10154255218474388_5089955730791972689_n.jpg

Reactions: Bill Nicely
I m not jealous as I have bought one popular make and even that doesn't help much. I have stopped looking at the iPad for most of the time unless I want to see radar to locate my 'out of sight' P3.

I hope you got a patent on that one soon to be on amazon

I hope you got a patent on that one soon to be on amazon
Expenses for a patent for a technology item may cost him $10K, question is if he will be able to recover that cost.

it was a joke gee we are getting to serious on here

Reactions: skyhighdiver
Really dig that custom attachment material ! (Tape)

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: flpholt
This is the prototype made with what was around. The next model will have high-tech silver cardboard and duct tape.
Yes we could see the direction you are moving on.

All joking aside, this isn't meant to be anything enviable or anything but a workable solution in lieu of purchasing a ready-made. I have no plans to patent or distribute or manufacture or even make another one as this one works fine.

All joking aside, this isn't meant to be anything enviable or anything but a workable solution in lieu of purchasing a ready-made. I have no plans to patent or distribute or manufacture or even make another one as this one works fine.
Now you are getting little serious.

I have tried two sun shades but none worked as tablet screen usually doesn't have high cd/m2. You can see it better if you totally close it but thats what one would not like to do with tablet.

This is my custom made sun shade. Works good enough for me.

3f394c9ee97c513a6a790c7d1469ad84.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj