Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Awesome and/or innovative Multicopter (Phantom) Videos

Discussion in 'Photos and Video' started by quaddyinIndo71, Apr 15, 2014.

1. quaddyinIndo71

Hi,

I have created a channel for awesome and/or innovative multicoper (including those taken from the fabulous DJI Phantom quadcopters etc. of course - I am the proud owner of one) videos on Vimeo, the link is
    https://vimeo.com/channels/multicopteraddicts/

If you have any exceptional videos, please add the link in the shoutbox on that particular page and I will take a look. If it is of a similar quality to the other videos and along a similar theme, I will definitely add it. If I don't add it, nothing personal, I am not even close to adding any of my own videos (as they are not even semi-decent yet :( ).

At the very least, follow the channel and suggest fabulous videos you see, as I am adding awesome videos almost daily - and love sharing those great videos that I am finding. I am also the proud owner of a DJI Phantom, but am still very much a beginner (haven't really got any semi-decent footage yet - although am constantly learning).

I already have a collection of around 200 videos that I have hand-picked after spending hours and hours on Vimeo (originally - so that I can learn from other people - but the Channel has become quite the project in itself).

Cheers and keep having fun flying those copters, I know that I cannot get enough :),
    Antony

2. PhantomNoob

3. quaddyinIndo71

Thanks PhantomNoob for letting me know, I just edited the original message to include the correct url :)