Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Awesome after a bad start

Discussion in 'Standard/4k Discussion' started by dave1664, Jan 19, 2016.

1. dave1664

Just had to share my experience, I first bought a PS3S, and lost total confidence in it as I only managed to get 40 meters max before all warnings came up , weak gps , signal loss and things like that , I started to talk to an Advanced owner that lived in same city , who advised me to take the drone back to Jessops where I bought it from and explain to them and try for an upgrade as the unit was faulty, This I did and without any fuss whatsoever they agreed to upgrade me to the advanced , and by the time it arrived the shop I also got it at the DJI sale price ! I have got to say Jessops costumer service was brilliant as is my new advanced, I had zero confidence in its ability but met up with the guy I met in here and he showed me what it can do ! One word awesome , had two amazing flights

KDFrosty, Dirty Bird and kirk2579 like this.
  2. lotusteve

nice write up Dave.. glad to help you out.its been good meeting up the last few weekends,just hope the weather picks up a bit so we can get out more.. we need to go and do the redmires flight one good weekend.
    steve.