Autopilot Waypoint Focus Points

Reaction score
I'm having some trouble getting the focus points on autopilots new waypoint mode to focus on what it says on the map.

Instead, the focus item is slightly out of frame.. This is even happening on long held focuses..

Anyone else experiencing this?

I know in advanced mode you can mess with the altitude off the focus, but this is even happening with low to the ground things like fountains.

I'm having some trouble getting the focus points on autopilots new waypoint mode to focus on what it says on the map.

Instead, the focus item is slightly out of frame.. This is even happening on long held focuses..

Anyone else experiencing this?

I know in advanced mode you can mess with the altitude off the focus, but this is even happening with low to the ground things like fountains.
No problem at all, but I don't fly low to ground (less than 50ft).
Some things to consider:
-Make sure you set the starting altitude correctly. I generally just use fixed operator- take off position if you will be stationary
-is your focus point on or off the flight path. If off and flying low, make sure to consider the gimbal angle and what is possible. You may need to adjust the height to a negative number if flying low. Its less of an issue at higher altitudes due to the FOV of camera
If you want to share your flight plan, happy to look at it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31