Autopilot RTH

Ron

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the latest DJI Go update has solved the problem with the RTH on the Autopilot app

You can go to autoflightlogic.com. They are very good about immediately updating any information. To my knowledge any progress on this issue awaits the next DJI firmware update.

-- zigs

And we're still waiting for that DJI firmware update that will correct the RTH in Autopilot..

Meanwhile, I've purchased Litchi and got to say that autonomous waypoint capability of Litchi is great and in some scenarios really a must have. I realise that LCMC would be great to have with the Autopilot app.

P3P W323B GL300C, APP V.2.7.0, AIRCRAFT V.1.6.40, RC V.1.5.70, AUTOPILOT V3.2A.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I think Litchi support mentioned the new DJI SDK has been in beta for a while now. Because it doesn't effect waypoint missions in litchi, it never bothered me and it's great. But now I really need to use focus mode and it does affect that mode, so it's concerning. I just wish DJI would fix the **** thing already. Ugh.

Reactions: Yeager74
And it's now early June, and no sign of the required DJI FirmWare update, so badly needed to make waypoint missions safe!

P3P W323B GL300C, APP V.2.7.0, AIRCRAFT V.1.6.40, RC V.1.5.70, AUTOPILOT V3.2A.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

According to Autoflightlogic the latest DJI P3P Firmware update (V 1.9.60) have resolved the long outstanding failsafe RTH issue, as per below;

"..Jun 13, 2016: The firmware released on Jun 13, 2016 corrects the RTH issue for the Phantom 3 Advanced, Phantom 3 Professional, Inspire 1, and Inspire 1 Pro. The issue is still present for the Phantom 3 Standard and Phantom 3 4K. .."

DJI Firmware Issue Preventing Return-to-Home in All Versions of Autopilot

This is indeed great news. I shall be conducting a verification mission soon.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers