Autopilot Lost Telematery Data?

J&L

Reaction score
While flying a waypoint mission with Autoilot on my Ipad mini2 i got about 3/4 of the way through the mission and then it lost telematery data and stopped and hovered. Has anyone had this happed and what caused it. Enclosed is the file from HD. I have a screen recording of it to if that will help

HealthyDrones.com - Innovative flight data analysis that matters

Anyone?

according to the report you took off at 54% battery and it landed at 35% .... look in your settings and see what you have setup for your power...

This was my 2nd flight. I did the same waypoint mission just before this. landed and then took back off and did it again. I believe I saw something about 90% and 30% but that could have been for something else. where do I look at in settings for what your referring to. Thank you

open Autopilot .... there is a section (upper left screen) called " Pre-Flight " ... there you can locate " Settings "
in the Settings area scroll down and you will see " Flight Director " and under " Low Battery Warning "
Might want to go through all the settings to verify the flight characteristics....

image.png Is this what your referring too?

How far away from the RC was the bird? Did you notice the signal strength decreasing just prior?
The bird will hover for a few upon loss of telemetry before initiating RTH (if that is your failsafe setting in the DJI GO app). Remember the flight controller is on the iOS device, so it will hover on loss of telemetry since you don't have the "pause on telemetry timeout" setting active.

If you look at HD it stopped exactly where the yellow line stops. I had direct visual of the bird. Full bars on it. It just stopped and hovered. I took manual control and flew it home.

If you look at HD it stopped exactly where the yellow line stops. I had direct visual of the bird. Full bars on it. It just stopped and hovered. I took manual control and flew it home.
Ok, never seen this before. Sounds like the app locked up or lost comms to the RC.

I had full bars on the RC and GPS and full signal. Can't say for sure I lost signal

AutoPilot just posted there is an issue on the DJI end ... might be what you have seen with yours...

AutoPilot just posted there is an issue on the DJI end ... might be what you have seen with yours...
Possibly but the bird was only 200' in altitude and 300' away from me with no obstructions

There are other 3rd party App developers reporting that DJI has an issue with intermittent connections and that DJI has been looking into it for a few months now... I think if I remember correctly DronePan was the one that posted about this about a month ago... and those flights are just about straight up...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20