Autopilot Logic help needed!!!!!

Reaction score
Ok, I know I'm missing something incredible simple and in gonna feel stupid afterwards. I need help! I can not get my PS3 to connect to the Autopilot App. Here is what I'm doing:
Turn on remote
Make sure I have 4 green lights for battery
Point antenna at PS3
Select F mode on remote
Turn on PS3
Make sure I have 4 green lights for battery
Make sure I have green light on remote
Connect to phantom's wifi network
Turn on DJI go
Calibrate compass
Turn off DJI Go
Turn on auto
Pilot app
Side frustrated as I bang my head against table because the bar on the bottom reads no connection to aircraft

What am I doing wrong?

494ca22972296c15c782782a6e26e20c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Ah grasshopper. You have to explain what auto pilot app you have. I use Litchi and up to know it is flawless. however, when I go from DJI Go app to the Litchi app for some reason my wifi connection goes to my phone provider's wifi connection. So to remedy it I always check if my Wifi is still connected to the Phantom.

Are you shutting the DJI GO app down completely? It may be running in the background and interfering with the Autopilot app.
I don't have autopilot, I have Litchi and before a recent update the GO app would interfere with Litchi.

Are you shutting the DJI GO app down completely? It may be running in the background and interfering with the Autopilot app.
I don't have autopilot, I have Litchi and before a recent update the GO app would interfere with Litchi.
Yes, I do force close DJI Go when I use my android Samsung note 3 because it does interfere with Litchi and vice versa. The interference manifests itself by making the DJI Go app blink from one page to another. I would uninstall DJI Go but every now and then I need to use the battery status page.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20