Autopilot cruise/airspace/orientation question

Reaction score
I have owned Autopilot since I bought my Phantom 3 - now on a Phantom 4. Never really played with it because it scared me too much. But now I'm becoming more adventurous with my shots, I'm dusting the app off.

I'm going through something of a thought experiment and struggling to understand how AP will react. Hoping experienced users can help me...

So let's say I want to follow someone on a bike. I want yaw and gimbal tilt automated - so because I'm using a P4, my only option is cruise. So that's what I choose.

At this stage, is my only option to choose pattern as a focus strategy. Or can I use Airspace in cruise mode too?

Thanks

Reactions: NorthcountySD
You can use the follow mode as well and use either pattern or Airspace. I believe Airspace only supports I phone 6 and up and IPad Air2 and up (need the barometer). Haven't checked but I would think Airspace would exist in all focus strategies. Must have Airspace active before it will be visible as an option within the focus strategies. Pretty cool, only app out there that can deal with altitude changes.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik