Autopilot Crashing on Startup

Reaction score
When ever I try to startup autopilot it stays on the loading screen and then after ~20 seconds crashes back to the iOS desktop. I am using a iPad Air which is a legacy device however I don’t see why it shouldn’t be able boot to the menu screen. I have tried rebooting the iPad which does not fix the problem however reinstalling the app does. However after a while the app will crash and the same problem will occur again.

Just wondering if anyone know a fix or why the problem is occurring. Any help is much appreciated.

It's probably your iOS messing up. I'm having issues with the USB connection to GO and Autopilot with 11.2.1 and some patch yesterday came out with a version 11.2.2 for some virus. Apple has messed up someplace as others not associated with DJI and using other devices out of the USB port are complaining too (Carplay app comes to mind.). Mine will often regain the connection if I unplug and replug the connector at times. When 11 came out it would crash out other apps as well. Apple has got some issues to address.

I got two iPads on two drones and they both are goofy with GO and Autopilot both. Autopilot does have a beta 4.5 in the pipeline from some message I recently got so they are aware of the bugs (I hope!). I had the beta loaded, but they released a normal update last week and that deleted the beta I had.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik