Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Autonomous Drone Racing Game

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pete Do, Jul 19, 2016.

1. Pete Do

It's a bit off topic but I thought it's very interesting to share it here. A tech start-up company is making a new drone racing game that is intense and affordable for everyone. They are running a campaign on Indiegogo and already achieved 400% initial goal in just a week. This is going to be hot for sure.

Here is the link to Indiegogo campaign: https://igg.me/at/drone-racing-game/x/7544098

Watch the promo video here:

2. Corey Tucker

Trying to understand what's new here - just the app? I mean, people already meet up and race. So they're just selling a kit and app to get started?

3. Pete Do

Actually there is something new but the ideas to bring a whole package at a relatively low price is very good and the app make the game more intense and competitive.

LosDosMonitos likes this.
  4. Pete Do

I think there focus is on for the beginners or the people who never fly or can't afford to fly. I think this is one good thing.