Automatic Landing

Reaction score
Quick question for all the experts. I've created multiple waypoints and selected them all to input the different parameters. How can I make the last waypoint a "Land Here" type as I can't see that as a waypoint choice?

Great question! Phantom does not (yet) support the land waypoint. Kind of crazy.

If you need a land waypoint checkout the 3DR Iris+ drone. They support the 'Land' waypoint and many other cool waypoints like loiter and follow me.

ariel said:
Great question! Phantom does not (yet) support the land waypoint. Kind of crazy.

If you need a land waypoint checkout the 3DR Iris+ drone. They support the 'Land' waypoint and many other cool waypoints like loiter and follow me.

Not true, there is a nice auto land feature if you run it out far enough that you don't have enough battery to get home! :lol:

That wasn't the question - to create a truly autonomous flight the last waypoint needs to have a capability that allows it to land at a specific point - auto land takes it back to its originating point.

dlps73 said:
That wasn't the question - to create a truly autonomous flight the last waypoint needs to have a capability that allows it to land at a specific point - auto land takes it back to its originating point.

It was a joke :?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4