Autolanded at 20%

Reaction score
I have my P4P settings for warning at 15% and land at 10%. Twice it has gone into autoland at 20%. I checked all my settings and cannot figure out why. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

I have my P4P settings for warning at 15% and land at 10%.
Those settings don't affect when the Phantom decides to auto land. The auto land procedure is auto initiated when the battery reaches the critically low level. The auto landing procedure will kick in sooner if you're doing things like flying extremely high when the battery is low or really stressing the battery when it's low.

Reactions: KevMo Photog
Try turn off smart return home
This setting is not related to the auto land on critical low battery feature. Check out the description in the photo you snapped above to see what it does.

Wow thanks was asleep here right pic i was looking for,,i delete my other post
1509132581152327137302.jpg

That "Smart Home Return" setting is not related either.

How that not related if it not predicting the smart return is off it has to stay airborne untill batt is very low thats when auto land kicks in dont it,,not bein checky i just thought that how it was

Smart Return Home is a completely different feature. The Phantom will auto land when the battery reaches the critically low level regardless of whether or not the Smart Return Home feature is being used.

Smart Return Home is a completely different feature. The Phantom will auto land when the battery reaches the critically low level regardless of whether or not the Smart Return Home feature is being used.
Ok thanks i did think that would stop the autoland,i did have a SRH once and since turning off mine flys till i want it to land

since turning off mine flys till i want it to land
If you fly your Phantom until the battery reaches the critically low level, it'll auto land. Give it a try ;)

If you fly your Phantom until the battery reaches thye critically low level, it'll auto land. Give it a try ,,,yes i understand that and mine set 30 and 10 and would not go below my 10 which is what i should have said lastpost when saying i fly till i want it to land,

it was less than 20 meters from home and less than 30 meters high with 20% battery when it just decided to land
How could you tell?

Ah. Well, it's super confusing when you post in the same thread as two different people.

Check out your TXT flight log to see if it explains what happened. You can upload and view it online here. If you'd like other people to review and comment on your flight log, then please post a link back here after you upload it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik