Auto take off and then is starts flying away on its own

Any more info? Have you got access to the log file?

When it took off on auto pilot mode, it didn't hover, it just started going forward. So I had to crash land it quickly. It's happened twice. Each time, when I tried it a second time, it worked normal.

Last edited:
Just a suggestion but have you tried a RC stick calibrations? Also are you letting the bird fully warm up...."green safe to fly status" more than 6 satellites? Compass calibration away from metal objects?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Just a suggestion but have you tried a RC stick calibrations? Also are you letting the bird fully warm up...."green safe to fly status" more than 6 satellites? Compass calibration away from metal objects?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Yes, I am waiting for the green safe fly mode. I don't do the compass calibrations though. Didn't think I needed to if the green safe fly mode kicked in.

Noob, if you upload your flight log here and post a link back here, we can review it and let you know what happened.

Reactions: konidair
When it took off on auto pilot mode, it didn't hover, it just started going forward. So I had to crash land it quickly. It's happened twice. Each time, when I tried it a decent time, it worked normal.

can you manually take off ok?
or does it want to do the same thing...

Hi,

-Does the S1 and S2 keys in RC, are fully on higher position ?
-When you open DJI GO, the screen shows alert to calibrate compasss (rotating quad in the air) ?
-If you´re not in GPS Mode, the Phantom moves freely (front, back, left or right) in the same height, like comment of "gklugie" (above).

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4