auto rotate

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I have been looking but havnt seen anything about being able when the phantom 4 is hovering if there is a setting to have it rotate by its self to be able to take a smooth 360 degree video. I myself cant hold the stick steady enough to get a smooth video. And any thought other the tripod mode

Reactions: DanDiego
I have been looking but havnt seen anything about being able when the phantom 4 is hovering if there is a setting to have it rotate by its self to be able to take a smooth 360 degree video.
One thing that works is to use the point of interest feature, but your subject won't be in the centre of the circle.
Experiment with the size of the circle and the speed of the drone to find what works for you.

I started reading this thinking you were asking how to make your drone auto rotate (how collective pitch helicopters safety land when they lose power)...

Sorry I don’t have answer for you just thought it was funny you used a helicopter term to describe something completely different on a drone...

Reactions: viking72
I started reading this thinking you were asking how to make your drone auto rotate (how collective pitch helicopters safety land when they lose power)...

Sorry I don’t have answer for you just thought it was funny you used a helicopter term to describe something completely different on a drone...
Sorry I didnt know how to phase the question,

Hello everyone,
I have been looking but havnt seen anything about being able when the phantom 4 is hovering if there is a setting to have it rotate by its self to be able to take a smooth 360 degree video. I myself cant hold the stick steady enough to get a smooth video. And any thought other the tripod mode
Try the free Hangar360 IOS app. It does what you want. I think the default height is 400ft but you can fly to a different height with DJI Go4 and switch to Hangar360. I've only used it once so please check my accuracy.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj