Auto pilot

Reaction score
can Auto pilot be used same as the dji go app ?. if so whats it like compared to dji app for flying the phantom 3 advanced. my phantom is still on 1.9. will i need to update to 1.4 to use Auto pilot.

You can fly it in many modes as you would with DJI GO, and a specific mode called Blackbox. But I have to admit I tend to use DJI GO if I am flying without a plan or do not need its advanced flight modes and switch to Autoflight Logic if I want to do something clever.

Also remember you need DJI GO for certain things like calibration, formatting the SD Card, changing camera settings etc so you still need it on your tablet.

You can fly it in many modes as you would with DJI GO, and a specific mode called Blackbox. But I have to admit I tend to use DJI GO if I am flying without a plan or do not need its advanced flight modes and switch to Autoflight Logic if I want to do something clever.

Also remember you need DJI GO for certain things like calibration, formatting the SD Card, changing camera settings etc so you still need it on your tablet.

I use auto pilot also. Is there any way to check you sensor like you can do on the DJI GO app?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.