Auto Land/Take off in Litchi?

Reaction score
Not that I really need these functions, but it would be nice to know if they are there and where they are located as I am unable to find them. Thanks!

Not that I really need these functions, but it would be nice to know if they are there and where they are located as I am unable to find them. Thanks!

If you have a waypoint mission all set to go you can set the mission complete to RTH and start the mission with the bird on the ground. Simply switch to "F" mode and click "play/start" mission (right arrow on waypoint). The quad will start motors and take off. Once completed, it will come back and land within a few feet of where it took off. Be careful on auto-takeoff that there is a fair amount of clearance between the bird and any obstructions to the first waypoint. Also, make sure that your RTH height is high enough to clear anything on the mission. That is always the safest way to go.

If you have a waypoint mission all set to go you can set the mission complete to RTH and start the mission with the bird on the ground. Simply switch to "F" mode and click "play/start" mission (right arrow on waypoint). The quad will start motors and take off. Once completed, it will come back and land within a few feet of where it took off. Be careful on auto-takeoff that there is a fair amount of clearance between the bird and any obstructions to the first waypoint. Also, make sure that your RTH height is high enough to clear anything on the mission. That is always the safest way to go.
Thanks, but I'm talking about auto land and take off funtions, not way points and rth.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj