Auto discharge intelligent flying battery

Reaction score
Hello everyone...i have problem with the auto discharge option at my Phantom 4 pro...i have set the batteries to discharge after 3 days of no use (via the DJI go 4 app) but after 4 or 5 days the batteries are still in full charge level and they dont discharge.Is anyone else have this problem?Any suggestions?

If set to 3 days, the batteries will start discharging after 3 days have passed. It'll take an additional 2-3 days to discharge them down to the storage level. If you press the battery button at anytime during this process, the auto discharge process will be stopped and the battery will wait 3 more days before it starts auto discharging again.

i have pressed the battery to see if it works after 3 days so maybe thats why they didnt discharge...so that means if i have set them at 3 days ,i should check the batteries after 5 days?And what level is the right that should autodischarge stops?Thanks for your reply msinger.

You should wait until 6 full days have passed if they are fully charged.

i have pressed the battery to see if it works after 3 days so maybe thats why they didnt discharge...so that means if i have set them at 3 days ,i should check the batteries after 5 days?And what level is the right that should autodischarge stops?Thanks for your reply msinger.

Around 55% is where they discharge to.

Reactions: Rocher Bros

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4