Authorized Dealers (Amazon, Best Buy)

Reaction score
I am considering buying from Amazon via an authorized dealer as fulfiller. Has anyone had any issues with that in warranty?

How about retailers like Best Buy? I saw a couple in search but didnt get anything definitive...anyone have any first hand experience?

Thanks,
Nate

I just bought my P3 through Drones Etc. via Amazon to make sure it's under warranty. My understanding is a lot of people on the site have done the same to keep the warranty in effect.

nparker13, Amazon Prime is a good way to go if you're in the US. It'll ship quicker and you can easily return the package if it's damaged on delivery. DJI will honor their warranty as long as you buy from an authorized DJI dealer -- even if Amazon fulfills the order.

If you're still looking, you can find a list of authorized DJI dealers selling on Amazon here.

Bestbuy for the protection + rewards. Plus the price match. I took the $899 deal Sears has going right now on the P3A in yesterday and the gave me $100 back. Rewards is about 5% unless you are new to rewards then you can get 10% back to use towards something else.

I finally got the green light from the wife today and immediately ordered a P3P with spare battery from DDM Racing on Amazon via Prime (Amazon.com At a Glance: DDM Racing)

It didn't even occur to me to check if they were a verified seller. Did I make a mistake?? Should I cancel while I still can??

Last edited:
Reactions: SilverStone641
Bestbuy for the protection + rewards. Plus the price match. I took the $899 deal Sears has going right now on the P3A in yesterday and the gave me $100 back. Rewards is about 5% unless you are new to rewards then you can get 10% back to use towards something else.
Did you get their warranty? I have never gotten an extended warranty, and heard mixed things

Did you get their warranty? I have never gotten an extended warranty, and heard mixed things
I did. And got it in writing that they cover it as a camera. So, accidental damage is covered. Also had them confirm in writing that a crash would be accidental. What I also liked with the coverage is that batteries are covered.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik