Authentic P4 Battery

Reaction score
How can I know for sure I am getting an authentic DJI battery? Amazon? I am assuming no Ebay!

Thanks,
Paul

As of today, no 3rd party P4 batteries exist. Here are a few places where you can purchase a P4 battery:

5350mAh P4 Battery:

5870mAh (high capacity) P4 Battery:

Last edited:
Avoid the the Amazon vendor, Yittamotor. They sent me an old P4 battery instead of a P4 Pro battery then took FOREVER to correct the problem.

Avoid the the Amazon vendor, Yittamotor. They sent me an old P4 battery instead of a P4 Pro battery then took FOREVER to correct the problem.
Yeah, there are some Amazon vendors that have an odd rate of returns or complaints of DOA.

Last summer when I sold hundreds of batteries, I did not HAVE ONE SINGLE bad battery. I only had two issues, one that was a Part 7 marked as a Part 54 and I (and I still currently have it) a Part 54, marked as a 7 (on the box).

All the rest were perfect and I still have 100% with hundreds of sales (and 90% of them being P4 batteries).

Oh, I see they have moved on to Part 64. That is what comes with the P4P right but works with the P4?

***EDIT Yeah, don't use the battery that "won the box". If you have a vendor with 20% saying "Bad battery 1 star", something is up. I am not saying it's third party but again, my direct from DJI batteries did not have ONE single quality issue other than labeling (fairuseonly is my eBay handle if you want to check it) and I think 250+ batteries is a large enough random sample to know that 20% or more is bad. Go to the one with the better score, even if it means paying an extra $15-$20.

Sorry to hear of your bad experience, I bought two P4 batteries three weeks ago from yitamotor on eBay, $99/ea, no tax, no shipping, and they shipped quickly, factory packaged, and appeared to be DJI authentic, charged, no damaged cells, flew, and re-charged flawlessly.

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Sorry to hear of your bad experience, I bought two P4 batteries three weeks ago from yitamotor on eBay, $99/ea, no tax, no shipping, and they shipped quickly, factory packaged, and appeared to be DJI authentic, charged, no damaged cells, flew, and re-charged flawlessly.

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using PhantomPilots mobile app
So to summarize, we have a 50% success ratio with that company based on a random sample of 2.

Reactions: JWH
LOL give yitamotor a 66% rate then....they sold me my "used-like new" P4 on Amazon along with a few extras for $799 and I'm tickled pink, couldn't be happier! Also bought an extra battery from them off of eBay the following day--the battery was here in two days, the P4 in three. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again. On the battery question...I haven't seen a third-party one yet, they're "intelligent" batteries and probably hard to replicate. If you're flying a P4 like me I would suggest spending a little more and getting a P4 Pro battery--they're interchangeable between the two quads, but the P4 Pro is higher capacity which equals longer flight times.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj