Aussie band for my wife's birthday

Reaction score
I in Wheeling, WV. with a fantastic old bridge crossing the Ohio. Great areas to photo shoot, NFZ and a windy rainy day. Now I'm setting in a seat waiting for this Aussie band to come on that I never heard of. "For King and Country. " My wife and daughter love them. Well I have my ear plugs ready. Maybe I can get a little shut eye. Lol Just venting about the day.

I in Wheeling, WV. with a fantastic old bridge crossing the Ohio. Great areas to photo shoot, NFZ and a windy rainy day. Now I'm setting in a seat waiting for this Aussie band to come on that I never heard of. "For King and Country. " My wife and daughter love them. Well I have my ear plugs ready. Maybe I can get a little shut eye. Lol Just venting about the day.
LOL great stuff,don't forget to take ear plugs out when wife talk to you,
Well it's very hot here ,,I'll trade some rain for sun ,hope you enjoy your day though

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
I had also not heard of this band, so did the Google search, chose 1st Youtube link, and hey! after listening to that video, ...you might just leave the venue as backing the same team as the girls!

Not bad at all...!!

about to replay in the background, whilst I return to Lightroom, Go WV!

Sorry, the first video was the previous Video!!

...with 32 million views!

Peter
in Oz

Last edited:
I had also not heard of this band, so did the Google search, chose 1st Youtube link, and hey! after listening to that video, ...you might just leave the venue as backing the same team as the girls!

Not bad at all...!!

about to replay in the background, whilst I return to Lightroom, Go WV!

Sorry, the first video was the previous Video!!

...with 32 million views!

Peter
in Oz
I'm blessed to be here. They're great. They're shaking the whole building and my innards. Lol

keep em happy....& enjoy

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl